SANDEEP PROTECTION & ALLIED SERVICES is an Ex-Servicemen Administered organization complimented by talented, trained human resources. The core management team ensures talent is opportunities for continuous growth provided and a high level of employer satisfaction is maintained.A highest standard of service is maintained by our emphasis on use of modern technology and latest equipment, incorporation of latest methodology amalgamated with periodical training and up gradation of skills.A stringent selection procedure is adhered to which includes educational qualifications, physical fitness, suitability assessment, aptitude & soft skills tests. The candidates are then put through a police & in-house verification of Antecedents
Selected personnel are adequately trained in vigilance, fire-fighting, disaster management, Pro-active and responsive guarding… to facilitate quick response during contingencies without any hindrance to routine business activities as per your need.The Key Partner status accorded to us and the optimum utilization of our logistics, skills, innovations and quick response have ensured our clients focus on their key business priorities secure in the knowledge that the security part is in trustworthy & reliable hands.
Client Retention, being the prime focus of our organization has driven us to relentlessly strive for cost effective & customized security solutions. The diverse range of services to client specifications, constant up gradation and a client centric approach have endowed us with many a satisfied clientele. We have emerged as a unique security solution providers who meet each and every need of the clients.Reduced margins of error, minimum TAT and our belief in working closely with our clients & gaining their trust through committed & dedicated services has projected us as a key partner to securing assets. The clients are regularly updated on the latest security management procedures with regular interactions and exchange of valuable data to ensure the complete security of human and material assets throughout their lifecycle
OUR STATUTORY PROFILE
|Registration under PSARA Act2007||License No. 328,issued by Commissioner of police grater Mumbai for all Maharashtra|
|Registered under the S & E Act1948.||760198346|
|Registered under Provision of EPF.||MH/PF/APP/215927/522|
|Registered under Provision of ESIC||35000341460001099|
|Our I.T. PAN NO||AEEPT3937M|
|Registered under provision of MWLF -Act-1970.||MUM56902|
|MSME UAN No||MH-19D0002117|
|JAS-ANZ ISO Certified||9001: 2008|
Customer Relations Executive
The core responsibility is to interact on a regular basis with the clients and obtain valuable feedback about our services. Any failures, lack of discipline, negligence, poor response to complaints etc of operational staff at any level are immediately reported to core management team for remedial action.
CORE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Ensures the overall smooth functioning of operations, general administration, appointment of staff at various levels. He also has an added responsibility of ensuring a high level of client service and satisfaction.
Legal & H R Head
Looks after any legal issues of the client pertaining to provident fund, ESIC, liasioning, trade union disputes etc ..
We have a Customer care cell which operates 24 hours, 7 day/week, and 365 days/year designed to minimize response time and resolve issues efficiently.
To provide a substantially visible deterrent force to ward off foreseen threats and maintain enhanced levels of threat Perception to shield against the unforeseen
USP’S OF SPAS
• Provision of Round The Clock all enveloping security cover
• Deployment of able bodied trained guarding personnel who possess presentable Appearance & in proper turnout.
• All SPAS guarding personnel deployed at clients’ facility are verified and cleared by local enforcement agencies/authorities.
• Continuous monitoring of clients facility by multilevel operational structure.
• Wages paid on time before 12th of every month and compliance of all statutory Obligations within laid down time frame/ procedures.
• Regular up-gradation of skills by imparting on the job training on a periodical basis.
• Well linked on the internet wherein all queries, complaints, alerts and information, customer feedback are collated and remedial measures are provided within shortest possible time.
• Security audits of the clients facility by a professionally competent team is undertaken as and when required.
• Periodical assessment of services and up-gradation of the same done by analyzing data exchanged through Customer Feedback Reports.
• Customized & Specialized training is imparted based on specific requirement of the client and personnel are Accordingly segregated as per their aptitude under various categories viz.. INDUSTRIAL, CORPORATE, HOSPITALITY, RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL.
• Rapid mobility capability of operational staff and instant access on mobiles Round the clock to cater to clients needs in reasonable TAT. • Provision of soft and hard copies of MIS and regularly tracking movement of human and material assets.
• Strict adherence to SOP &Service Level Agreements as per the Commitment to the client.
• High employee satisfaction levels & nil HR issues.
RANGE OF SERVICES PROVIDED
Guarding and Security related services
Ø Providing able bodied uniformed and well trained security guards, supervisors
& security officers.
Ø Lady Security personnel wherever required.
Ø Well trained bouncers for crowd management & protection.
Ø Un-armed Personal Protection personnel well trained in un-armed combat.
Ø Personal Protection Officers for round-the-clock escorts trained in marshal art.
Ø Vigilance Officers for loss prevention & investigations.
Ø Undercover operatives for intelligence gathering & surveillance canine squads Ø Selected canines of proven pedigree well trained in guarding duties Disciplined and expert handlers.
Ø Handlers also well trained in all aspects of security, safety and fire prevention Training.
Ø Periodical training imparted to security personnel deployed.
Ø Prevention and safety training also imparted to clients personnel .
Ø Assessment of fire hazards and firefighting equipment.
Ø Evacuation drills and first aid procedures
SELECTION OF PERSONNEL
• We draw upon our own manpower networks for recruitment of guarding
• Localized selection of guarding personnel.
• Reference of our existing guarding personnel who have put in more than 3yrs of service with our organization.
• A thorough background check & verification of documents is conducted followed by formal Police verification.
• Minimum educational qualification set for guards is class 10th & for supervisors class12th. Graduates are selected for security officer and vigilance duties. They should meet the minimum physical standards & communication ability.
After selection the guards & supervisors are further thoroughly trained in the following areas
• General Watch & Ward/ Vigilance Duties.
• Maintenance and up-dating of Registers, Records, Occurrence Registers and other registers as per requirements on location.
• Adhere closely to the standard operating procedures laid down in SOP Manual by the client
• Communication skills.
• Basic fire fighting skills.
• We provide training in operation & management of access control, cctv,Intruder detection, Fire detection & alarm system, frame metal detectors,Hand-held metal detectors, frisking…etc
• Detailed investigation report in case of thefts/pilferages/losses.
• Recording data of emergency equipment as may be required by the client.
• Fire-fighting assistance and evacuation procedures.
• Emergency response measures.
• Routine duties of security guards deployed at facility under his charge.
QUALITY CONTROL AND SERVICE ASSESSMENT
The multilevel operational structure has been incorporated to ensure minimum TAT, highest standards of service and immediate redressed of complaints. The needs and grievances of every client are attended to on a priority basis thus saving time and adding value to our services.
This is the first level of interaction with our client & day-to-day requirements may be addressed to him.
This is the second level of interaction wherein the assessment of the Field Officer and security personnel requirements can be addressed on a weekly basis.
This is the third level of interaction between us and the clients. The client can always approach him for solutions arising due to extraordinary situations. He can also be called upon to address any lapses on the part of Area Manager or Field Officer.